The Government of Nunavut (GN) has announced upcoming clinics for doses of the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine.
Starting on March 1, the priority age groups in Iqaluit are being expanded to those ages 45 and over at Iqaluit Public Health, weekdays from 1 to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. To make an appointment call 867-975-4810.
The next round of clinics in the communities all of which take place from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. for the first dose of the vaccine are as follows:
- Sanirajak: March 5 to 6, Arnaqjuaq School, call 867-928-8827 for an appointment
- Arctic Bay: March 8 to 10, Community Hall, call 867-439-8873 for an appointment
- Clyde River: March 15 to 16, Quluaq School, call 867-924-6377 for an appointment
- Pangnirtung: March 15 to 17, Community Hall, call 867-473-8977 for an appointment
Upcoming clinics for the second dose of the vaccine are as follows:
- Kugaaruk: March 5 to 6, Arviligruaq Ilinniarvik School
- Sanikiluaq: March 8 to 9, Community Hall
- Coral Harbor: March 12 to 13, Sakku School
- Naujaat: March 16 to 17, Tusarvik School
- Kimmirut: March 29, Qaqqalik School
- Qikiqtarjuaq: March 29 to 30, Inuksuit School
- Kugluktuk: March 29 to 31, Jimmy Hikok School